cnt_f_check_raise_opp hands report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

cnt_f_check_raise_opp hands report

Postby babylon4ever » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:17 am

Hello,

I'm trying to make a "Hand Report" that shows me all the cnt_f_check_raise_opp situations.

I have tried to create a custom stat with "cnt_f_check_raise_opp" to get the hands, valid expression but I cannot use this in "hands" reps to get all the hands where I had the opp.

Can you please advise how I can list hands from my DB with "cnt_f_check_raise_opp" in a way where I can potentially limit stack depth as well and so on.

Thanks in advance.
babylon4ever

Re: cnt_f_check_raise_opp hands report

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:29 am

You can use built-in filters to filter for flop check-raising opportunities and stack sizes:

Guide: Filters

If you want to use an expression filter instead for flop check-raise opportunities then you can use the expression from the 'cnt_f_check_raise_opp' custom column with the sum(if[, 1, 0]) part removed:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_f_raise > 0 OR cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_f_call > 0 OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_fold)

You can use expression filters by clicking on the 'Filters' link in a custom hand report and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles