Call delayed T cbet, river fold to river bet

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Call delayed T cbet, river fold to river bet

Postby sup3rnova » Wed May 10, 2023 10:24 am

Hey guys new PT4 user here, I've been searching the download warehouse but couldn't manage to find this stat. I've also tried to create my own in the statistic but I'm not sure where to start :lol:

Basically I want to see the % of V folding to a river bet after calling turn delayed cbet. Does anyone know how to build one or have already built one?
sup3rnova

Re: Call delayed T cbet, river fold to river bet

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 10, 2023 1:28 pm

You can start with the 'Call Delayed Turn CBet' from the Download Warehouse and then modify that for the extra requirement of folding to a river bet from the preflop aggressor - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sup3rnova » Wed May 10, 2023 10:15 pm

I downloaded it and tried to use [call T probe then fold river bet - (cnt_t_probe_def_action_call_r_fold / cnt_t_probe_def_action_call_r_face_bet) * 100] but it doesn't work somehow? What am i missing?

(cnt_t_delay_cbet_def_opp_action_call_r_fold/cnt_t_delay_cbet_def_opp_action_call_r_face_bet)*100

Appreciate the help buddy
sup3rnova

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 11, 2023 5:12 am

Just changing column names isn't sufficient. You need to create/edit the columns and their expressions - please refer to the guides I linked in my previous reply.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles