filter 3way and button folds

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

filter 3way and button folds

Postby poker academie » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:36 am

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble creating a filter in PT4 to show all of my hands played in 3 way pots when I'm in the BB and the button folds. Specifically, I'd like to review these hands to see if there are any patterns or adjustments I can make to my play in these situations. Can someone please guide me on how to set up this filter in PT4? Thank you in advance for your help!
poker academie

Re: filter 3way and button folds

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:33 am

poker academie wrote:I'm having trouble creating a filter in PT4 to show all of my hands played in 3 way pots when I'm in the BB and the button folds.

There isn't a built-in filter to specify the positions of players who call/fold so you will need to use a custom expression filter in a custom report:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p NOT LIKE '0%'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. You will need to replace 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report. See this post for more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.
Flag_Hippo

Re: filter 3way and button folds

Postby poker academie » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:46 am

Thanks a lot!
poker academie

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles