Stats for OOP Preflop Aggressor play after check

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stats for OOP Preflop Aggressor play after check

Postby Paxis » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:03 am

Hello, I'm looking for the following stats for the situation when the preflop aggressor checks OOP: check/fold, check/call, check/raise

What are the names for this stats, or how can i make it by myself?
Paxis

Re: Stats for OOP Preflop Aggressor play after check

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:48 pm

If you mean on the flop then that would be covered by 'Fold to F Float Bet', 'Call F Float Bet' & 'Raise F Float Bet'. These are for single raised pots and there are versions for other streets. There are also 'Probe' statistics for when the preflop aggressor checks in position. In 'Configure -> Statistics' you can view descriptions and formulas for PokerTracker 4 statistics. You can use the 'Search' function in the Statistics window to search for all of the default 'Float' & 'Probe' statistics and when a statistic is selected you can view a description and formula for it on the 'Details' tab.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Paxis » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:56 am

Yes! "Call F Float Bet" etc. was exactly for what I was looking for. Thank you a lot :)
:heart:
Paxis

Postby Paxis » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:10 am

I have a nother question. Are there such stats for 3Bet Pot? I could not find "Fold to F Float in 3Bet Pot" stats.
Paxis

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:39 pm

There is a 'Fold to Flop Float Bet in 3Bet Pot' custom statistic in the Download Warehouse and that can be edited to create call and raise versions as well by changing one letter (where the players flop actions are specified in the numerator column):

cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold_3bet_pot wrote:sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 2) = 'XF', 1, 0])

This guide covers the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide goes into more detail.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles