Show SRP HJ vs. BU

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Show SRP HJ vs. BU

Postby myBountyHaha » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:20 am

Hey everyone,

I am looking to find a Filter / Expression filter to see stats where HJ raised, BU called and everyone else folded - no matter what position hero is in. Report is to find out how HJ plays vs. BU in SRPs and the other way around.

For BB vs. BU the filter looks like that:
Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 and tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80' and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '08'

when I try to change the positions to:
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 and tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '30' and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '03'

Poker tracker wont show any hands.
Does anyone have a solution for that?

Cheers
Kevin
myBountyHaha

Re: Show SRP HJ vs. BU

Postby myBountyHaha » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:48 am

Got it. It´s:

tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '83' and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '30'

83 stands for LJ openraises (what other options do we have then '8' for openraise?)

30 stands for LJ and BU. If we want to see LJ vs BU and BB it would be 308
myBountyHaha

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:40 am

myBountyHaha wrote:(what other options do we have then '8' for openraise?)

The aggressors string always starts with '8' - see this post for more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.
Flag_Hippo

Postby swisspoker » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:17 am

Hey guys

Just saw this post and was wondering.

Is there a chance to filter for multiple positions?

e.g. We are PFA IP and play vs SB
swisspoker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:47 pm

swisspoker wrote:Is there a chance to filter for multiple positions?

e.g. We are PFA IP and play vs SB

tourney_hand_player_statistics.position < 9 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_saw and tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 and char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 and tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p NOT LIKE '%9' and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '%9'
Flag_Hippo

Postby swisspoker » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:34 am

swisspoker

Postby myBountyHaha » Tue May 02, 2023 9:24 am

Me again,

it is very clear to me how to filter by specific action sequeces done by specific positions
Like mentioned above HJ vs. BU SRP HU for example.

But how can I be more flexible with the positions that have made the decisions?

For example:
1) I want all Hands where we have a SRP going to the flop HU. (Pure: Someone raises, someone else flats - no limps before it got raised or whatsoever)
2) 3Bet Pot HU (Anyone openraised, anyone 3bet and anyone called going HU to the flop). I dont want to have any Hands in there where anyone limped before the openraise or where anyone flattet the openraise before someone 3bet

As I said: 3Bet Pot SB vs. BU - Very clear to me how to filter that. But it is hard for me to find out how to filter when I am "unspecific" with the positions that are involved.
myBountyHaha

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 02, 2023 11:39 am

myBountyHaha wrote:But how can I be more flexible with the positions that have made the decisions?

There are several different methods. You can use underscores to test that there was an actor or aggressor without specifying a position. For example:

cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '8_'

You can also test the length of a string like this:

char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2

You can also compare strings. For example if you want no limpers you can test that the second character of the aggressors string matches the first character of the actors string:

char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) ::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1) ::int

This thread and this thread have more information about that.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles