Bet river faced raise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Bet river faced raise

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:49 pm

How would i create a filter for times i bet the river and faced a raise by IP player ? Would like to have one for times we probed river, and also for times we CB river ? Sorry to ask always i just the find the filter system very difficult to navigate
MoniesRemovalPLC

Re: Bet river faced raise

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:03 am

MoniesRemovalPLC wrote:bet the river

MoniesRemovalPLC wrote:probed river

MoniesRemovalPLC wrote:CB river

You can filter for all of these via 'Actions & Opportunities -> River -> River Bets'.
MoniesRemovalPLC wrote:and faced a raise by IP player ?

'Hand Details -> Player Position -> River -> Position Relative To First Raiser -> Is Out of Position'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:03 pm

The Player position menu confuses in a lot - please help me : Lead aggressor, first bettor / raiser, 3B, 4B, 5B + referring too me or opponent + same again - i am lost sorry guys - i just want to filter for hands i bet and faced a raise by the IP player
MoniesRemovalPLC

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:16 am

You are the active player. The other player is the first raiser on the river. You want to filter your position relative to the first raiser. Therefore you select:

Active Player Position Relative To First Raiser

The active player position is the position of the player you currently have selected in PokerTracker 4.

The lead aggressor position is the position of the player with the preflop initiative (can be the active player or opponent).

The first bettor position is the position of the player who bets that street (can be the active player or opponent).

The first raiser position is the position of the player who makes the first raise (2Bet) on that street (can be the active player or opponent).

The 3bettor position is the position of the player who 3Bets that street (can be the active player or opponent).

The 4bettor+ position is the position of the player who 4Bets or higher on that street (can be the active player or opponent).
Flag_Hippo

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:37 pm

Thanks that was helpful - i have filtered all my SRP hands where i am oop and probed river - here is what i have filter for those hands:

01c7dab60b27343f7123d5648d31ca86.jpg

when i add the river action the these filters ( i tried a few and got zero results) such as

Actions and Opps > River > First Riv action = bet + second riv action = raise

or... Actions and Opps > River > Raised Probe Bet

or... Actions and Opps > River > 2Bet (First River Raise)

I get no results ? How do i filter for this part please ?
MoniesRemovalPLC

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:19 am

MoniesRemovalPLC wrote:when i add the river action the these filters ( i tried a few and got zero results)

You are not using the filter discussed above to get the hands where you faced a river raise:

'Hand Details -> Player Position -> River -> Active Player Position Relative To First Raiser -> Is Out of Position'
MoniesRemovalPLC wrote:Actions and Opps > River > First Riv action = bet + second riv action = raise

or... Actions and Opps > River > Raised Probe Bet

or... Actions and Opps > River > 2Bet (First River Raise)

I get no results ? How do i filter for this part please ?

These are filters for the active players actions only and you are not raising the probe bet. If you want to see the hands where you were raised on the river use the filter discussed above or don't specify what your second action was. If you take any second action on the river after betting then you must have faced a raise to make that second river action possible.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles