Color Stat Condition not working on HUD (non-Pstars related)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Color Stat Condition not working on HUD (non-Pstars related)

Postby Drasis » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:12 pm

I'm trying to make several of my stats appear as the same color as my HUD background when the cnt opp numbers are low.
I've tried several different stats but haven't gotten it to work on the HUD, with a few different syntaxes each in the condition expression but none work.

Do the color ranges in HUD options supersede the stat color condition expressions?

Ideas? Thanks

PS. This is not a pokerstars issue. I don't play there
Attachments
Screenshot_20221226_041146.png
Screenshot_20221226_040217.png
Drasis

Re: Color Stat Condition not working on HUD (non-Pstars rela

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:34 pm

Drasis wrote:Do the color ranges in HUD options supersede the stat color condition expressions?

Yes they should.
Drasis wrote:PS. This is not a pokerstars issue. I don't play there

If you are using a third-party hand converter that is outputting hands in a PokerStars format then the restrictions would still apply and any color conditions defined in a statistic will not work.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Drasis » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:01 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Drasis wrote:Do the color ranges in HUD options supersede the stat color condition expressions?

Yes they should.

Thanks. This is/was the issue.

I guess there is no way to put a pre-condition on specific stats so that they hide in the background or don't show at all under a certain sample size, AND at the same time color the ranges for their values at the HUD Editor level.

Restricting the entire hud itself to show up only after a certain number of hands is a partial measure. But I wish I could hide stats more easily and get the colors correct. I suppose I could code all the colors into the stat itself, with a condition that the hand # threshold is reached in order to trigger the non-background colors. But doing this for every stat seems tedious
Drasis

Postby Drasis » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:15 pm

Nevermind! I just found the minimum opportunities function, which is exactly what I was looking for. /thread
Drasis

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles