Preflop reraise stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Preflop reraise stat

Postby Schevarash » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:04 pm

Hi all, i cant find the reraise preflop stat, for example: I 3bet preflop, one opponent reraise my 3bet.
What's the name of this stat for the preflop stage and, if exist, also for turn and river?

Thx all very mutch :)
Schevarash

Re: Preflop reraise stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:07 pm

Schevarash wrote:Hi all, i cant find the reraise preflop stat, for example: I 3bet preflop, one opponent reraise my 3bet.
What's the name of this stat for the preflop stage and, if exist, also for turn and river?

That statistic is called 'Preflop 4Bet'. The raise after a 2bet is a 3bet, the raise after a 3bet is a 4bet and so on.
Schevarash wrote:and, if exist, also for turn and river?

The postflop versions are '4Bet+ Flop', '4Bet+ Turn' and '4Bet+ River'. Using the 'Configure -> Statistics' menu option in PokerTracker 4 you can you can use the search function in the Statistics window to see all the 4Bet statistics in PokerTracker 4. When a statistic is selected you can view a description and formula for it on the 'Details' tab.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Schevarash » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:38 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Schevarash wrote:Hi all, i cant find the reraise preflop stat, for example: I 3bet preflop, one opponent reraise my 3bet.

That statistic is called 'Preflop 4Bet'. The raise after a 2bet is a 3bet, the raise after a 3bet is a 4bet and so on.
Schevarash wrote:and, if exist, also for turn and river?

The postflop versions are '4Bet+ Flop', '4Bet+ Turn' and '4Bet+ River'. Using the 'Configure -> Statistics' menu option in PokerTracker 4 you can you can use the search function in the Statistics window to see all the 4Bet statistics in PokerTracker 4. When a statistic is selected you can view a description and formula for it on the 'Details' tab.

Hi, thx, but i am a little confused, you correct me if I'm wrong:

1bet is the SB and BB
2bet is the first raise
3bet is a reraise
4bet is a reraise after the reraise

Correct?
Schevarash

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:27 am

Yes, that is correct.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles