Raise vs previous limpers ON THE BUTTON ?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Raise vs previous limpers ON THE BUTTON ?

Postby sparholten999 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:46 pm

Hi guys

I use PT4 and my HUD is decent, but I really need a new stats:
Raise % vs previous limpers on the button
How do I create that? I have the "raise vs previous limpers", but I need the specific position-stats (as many players only isolate on the button). I hope that you guys can help me. Thanks :)
sparholten999

Re: Raise vs previous limpers ON THE BUTTON ?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:59 am

For HUD statistics you can set this using the 'Position' property at the top right of the HUD Profile Editor window. Select the stat you wish to configure and scroll down to where it says 'Position'. So if you want 'Raise With Previous Limpers' on the button you would select the 'Raise With Previous Limpers' stat and change the Position Item Property from 'All Positions' to 'Button'. This works for any of the stats in our library for any of the 6 major positions (Early, Middle, Cutoff, Button, Small Blind, Big Blind). Also you can choose in or out of position with the 'Has Position' property for any Postflop stats. If you want that information in a popup then it's available in the default 'Preflop' popup or you can create your own positional popup.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sparholten999 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:04 pm

Nice - thanks. Another question; regarding c-bets on the flop, how to put %c-bets vs 1 opponent, %c-bets vs 2 opponents etc?
(I can only put c-bet%....nothing regarding how many the villain is c-betting into). Thanks
sparholten999

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:51 am

That would require the creation of custom statistics. The number of players on the flop can be tested with this in a new column:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f

This guide covers how to make a new version of a statistic and while the example is for position the principle is the same. Also this guide covers the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide goes into more detail.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles