Custom Statistic - Call 3Bet (IP & OOP) After Raise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Statistic - Call 3Bet (IP & OOP) After Raise

Postby Bannor » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:28 am

I'm trying to build a custom stat that shows when villain raises first in and then calls 3Bet for each position and whether they are IP or OOP, the example below is a Column for this in the CO position. However I'm not sure how to add the 3bettor's position to this (e.g. BTN for OOP Calls & Blinds for IP Calls) or if there's an easier way to express IP & OOP here without specifying 3Bettors exact position (which would make the MP stat easier to build). Can anyone help please?

Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action = 'C' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 1, 1, 0])

Note I know there's a Call 3Bet After Raise Stat that could be set to IP or OPP in the HUD but I'm trying to learn more about building custom stats and curious about how this could be done using Statistic Definitions & Column Expressions. :D
Bannor

Re: Custom Statistic - Call 3Bet (IP & OOP) After Raise

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:50 pm

Bannor wrote:I'm trying to build a custom stat that shows when villain raises first in and then calls 3Bet for each position and whether they are IP or OOP

There are 'Call PF 3Bet After Raise IP' and 'Call PF 3Bet After Raise OOP' custom statistics available in the Download Warehouse.
Bannor wrote:However I'm not sure how to add the 3bettor's position to this (e.g. BTN for OOP Calls & Blinds for IP Calls) or if there's an easier way to express IP & OOP here without specifying 3Bettors exact position (which would make the MP stat easier to build)

The custom statistics mentioned above compare the position of the player to the position of the 3bettor using the preflop aggressors string. This post has information on how the actors and aggressors strings work while this thread and this thread discuss how you can compare/test the strings.
Bannor wrote:Note I know there's a Call 3Bet After Raise Stat that could be set to IP or OPP in the HUD

The IP/OOP option is only available for postflop statistics as you are either last to act (IP) or not (OOP) and only a specific position can be set for preflop statistics. What counts as IP or OOP preflop is not as absolute. For example who you compare when you talk about 3betting in position is the 2bettor's position, but when you talk about calling a 3bet preflop being in or out of position you're talking about the 3bettor's position, and there is no easy way to know which player's position you'd want compared to in all cases.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles