custom stat for river

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

custom stat for river

Postby vaflesneks » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:13 pm

Hi there, I would like to make a custom stat, for HERO river FOLD vs LCB and river FOLD vs CB. not for the villain, but for the hero while on big blind. how can i achieve that?

ALSO
I want to find out custom stat for the HERO probe and barrel. how can i do that?any hints?
vaflesneks

Re: custom stat for river

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:33 am

vaflesneks wrote:I would like to make a custom stat, for HERO river FOLD vs LCB

I'm not sure what you mean by 'LCB'. If you mean 'Limp Continuation Bet' then by definition in PokerTracker 4 it's not possible to make a continuation bet in a limped pot so in a custom statistic you wouldn't be able to use anything containing flg_x_cbet.
vaflesneks wrote:and river FOLD vs CB.

PokerTracker 4 has a built-in statistic called for that called 'Fold to R CBet'.
vaflesneks wrote:not for the villain, but for the hero

Statistics like this are specific to the player they are displayed for so you don't need to do anything different to use it for Hero. If you mean 'versus Hero' (how often villain is folding to you specifically) then that would be something else entirely.
vaflesneks wrote:while on big blind.

For HUD statistics you can use the 'Position' item property for the 'Fold to R CBet' statistic in the HUD Profile Editor to configure that. If you want a specific statistic then you can add cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 to the 'Fold to R CBet' statistic:

Guide: How to make a new version of a stat
vaflesneks wrote:how can i achieve that?

See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3 and the user interface is different the techniques still apply to PokerTracker 4.
vaflesneks wrote:ALSO
I want to find out custom stat for the HERO probe and barrel. how can i do that?any hints?

Depending on exactly what you want with regards to the specific streets/player actions then PokerTracker 4 has a variety of 'Probe' statistics available by default that you could use as a starting point. There are also some custom 'Probe' statistics such as 'Bet River After Probe Turn' in the Download Warehouse.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles