Filter in Report for Button vs BB

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter in Report for Button vs BB

Postby Elaborator93 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:28 am

Hey
I am looking for a way to filter hands in a report with the following action (no matter which position hero is):
raise button 1st in
fold SB
call BB

I can filter for the First Raiser = Button.
But there is no option to give the BB the action of calling, only 3betting.

Really appreciate your help, thank you!
Elaborator93

Re: Filter in Report for Button vs BB

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:52 am

There isn't a built-in filter you can use for the position of callers but you can do this in a custom report with an expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '08'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' (substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report). This post has more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work if you want to filter for different situations.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Elaborator93 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:47 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:There isn't a built-in filter you can use for the position of callers but you can do this in a custom report with an expression filter:

cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '08'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' (substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report). This post has more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work if you want to filter for different situations.

Thank you Hippo.
In the output I see a list of hands like AKo with the amount of 34 f.e.
Is this the winning hand, the hand of Button or the hand of the BB? (Again, its a hand report and not specifically my hands)

I also want to build the situation for CO vs SB + multiway like CO vs BU + SB. Could you give me the "code" for the positions CO and SB + the code for multiway? Thank you a lot! <3
Elaborator93

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:46 am

Elaborator93 wrote:In the output I see a list of hands like AKo with the amount of 34 f.e.
Is this the winning hand, the hand of Button or the hand of the BB? (Again, its a hand report and not specifically my hands)

It's the hand from the perspective of the active player you have selected in the top left. If you don't want that click the 'Filters' link, select 'Add New Expression Filters' and turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option to show the hands from every player's point of view. If you then want to filter from the perspective of a specific position you can add a filter for that.
Elaborator93 wrote:I also want to build the situation for CO vs SB + multiway like CO vs BU + SB. Could you give me the "code" for the positions CO and SB + the code for multiway? Thank you a lot! <3

The expression for CO vs BU would be:

cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '10'

If you want to include the SB calling as well add a 9 to the actors string. Read this post for information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles