Cold 4bet Report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Cold 4bet Report

Postby nsousa1 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:31 am

I looked online and couldn't find an answer.

I want to run a report on cold 4bets preflop. It can be any cold 4bets without hero being involved in the pot.
nsousa1

Re: Cold 4bet Report

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:05 pm

Without further details I'm not sure what type of report you want. If you just want to review/replay individual hands then create a 'Hand Report' in 'My Reports'. Next click the 'Filters' link, select 'Add New Expression Filters' and turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option so you can filter cold 4bet hands from every player's point of view. If you also add a filter for NOT(Player is Hero) then you will not see any hands where you made the 4Bet.
Flag_Hippo

Postby nsousa1 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:09 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Without further details I'm not sure what type of report you want. If you just want to review/replay individual hands then create a 'Hand Report' in 'My Reports'. Next click the 'Filters' link, select 'Add New Expression Filters' and turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option so you can filter cold 4bet hands from every player's point of view. If you also add a filter for NOT(Player is Hero) then you will not see any hands where you made the 4Bet.

I tried filtering on "raised preflop any 4bet" and that filter isn't accurate. Is there more than one filter to get the cold 4bet report to come out correctly?
nsousa1

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:13 am

nsousa1 wrote:Is there more than one filter to get the cold 4bet report to come out correctly?

Code: Select all
(Raised Preflop Any 4Bet) AND (NOT (Raised Preflop Any 2Bet)) AND (First Preflop Action Raise)
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles