need a litle help in my request

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

need a litle help in my request

Postby stefchrys » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:50 pm

Hi, i try to create a specific stat for SPIN tournament. This stat count how many times villain limp/fold in BTN position with 20bb+.
So i read the guide then i did this:

I create column_1 :
sum(if[ tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack > 20 AND lookup_positions.flg_btn AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' , 1 , 0 ])

I create column_2:
sum( if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise, 1, 0] )

Then i create statistic:
(column_1 / column_2)*100

The statistic appear in my HUD correctly but result is false, the statement ' tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack > 20' dont work , the stat count all limp/fold in BTN with any stack size.
Thx for help , is my first time for create stats, and i want create a hud with many statement Stack size.
stefchrys

Re: need a litle help in my request

Postby stefchrys » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:31 am

Finnaly i find my answer alone :
Column_2 was wrong, the good one is:

column_2:
sum( if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack > 20
AND lookup_positions.flg_btn
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise, 1, 0] )

But is there a simpliest way to create my specific stat?
stefchrys

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:37 am

stefchrys wrote:Hi, i try to create a specific stat for SPIN tournament. This stat count how many times villain limp/fold in BTN position with 20bb+.
So i read the guide then i did this:

I create column_1 :
sum(if[ tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack > 20 AND lookup_positions.flg_btn AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' , 1 , 0 ])

I create column_2:
sum( if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise, 1, 0] )

Then i create statistic:
(column_1 / column_2)*100

The statistic appear in my HUD correctly but result is false, the statement ' tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack > 20' dont work , the stat count all limp/fold in BTN with any stack size.

tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack is the players effective stack size in chips. If you want to test for the effective stack size in big blinds then you need to divide the players stack by the size of the big blind:

Code: Select all
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) > 20

stefchrys wrote:Column_2 was wrong, the good one is:

column_2:
sum( if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack > 20
AND lookup_positions.flg_btn
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise, 1, 0] )

For the players position I recommend using tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 instead of lookup_positions.flg_btn.
Flag_Hippo

Postby stefchrys » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:19 am

TY VERY MUCH !! i go try it :)
edit : PERFECT !
stefchrys

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles