float flop and float turn pool leak please help

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: float flop and float turn pool leak please help

Postby akotzen24 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:36 am

Ok so new update. The stat does not work right because what i am really using this stat for is heads up. So really the only time the opponent has the opportunity to float flop is if its a 3bp since otherwise he is the preflop aggressor. I tried to create a new stat using the same formula you gave me except substituting cnt_f_float_3bet_pot for the first part and it is not working.
akotzen24

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:45 pm

akotzen24 wrote:Would you mind showing me how you would add in here if the player has position or is out of position.

If a player is in position on the flop then this would be true:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position

and for out of position just add a 'NOT':

NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position

akotzen24 wrote:Ok so new update. The stat does not work right because what i am really using this stat for is heads up.

The column from before also works for heads up hands. If you think it isn't working right then please provide specific details.
akotzen24 wrote:So really the only time the opponent has the opportunity to float flop is if its a 3bp since otherwise he is the preflop aggressor.

In a heads up hand the small blind can limp, call a raise and then they will be in position in a 2Bet pot.
akotzen24 wrote:I tried to create a new stat using the same formula you gave me except substituting cnt_f_float_3bet_pot for the first part and it is not working.

How is it not working? Is there a specific error? Also please copy/paste all of the code you are using into the thread so I can see it in its entirety. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby akotzen24 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:28 am

Again THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your help. I am slowly getting better thanks to you but still have a ton to learn and keep having trouble making new stats. So I was able to correctly make the float flop and then bet turn stat. Since i was really looking for a certain players in 3bp heads up i used this:

sum(if[ cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and lookup_actions_p.action = 'RC' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet and not cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise, 1, 0])

The one you gave me did not work for what i was trying to figure out probably because the intricacies of the blind structure heads up and how sb really only has opp to float in 3bp or by limp raising like you said earlier.

I created a new stat for the same player with the same leak to xr flop and then bet turn using this stat:

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet, 1, 0]) replacing tbet with opp then using the a/b*100 formula you gave me which has worked well.

NOW. I am trying to further build on this stat by seeing how many times he bet river too and am running into some problems. So far i have tried:

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet, 1, 0]) / ropen opp which comes as error

also have tried sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet AND NOT face t raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet, 1, 0])

AND have failed with opp too which i have:

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp, AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp 1, 0])

AND ALSO HAVE TRIED sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp, AND NOT face turn raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp 1, 0])
akotzen24

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:04 am

akotzen24 wrote:sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet, 1, 0]) / ropen opp which comes as error

You cannot divide a column expression like this.
akotzen24 wrote:also have tried sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet AND NOT face t raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet, 1, 0])

This part you have added doesn't exist in the database schema. Testing for a facing a raise on the turn is this:

cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_face_raise

akotzen24 wrote:AND have failed with opp too which i have:

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp, AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp 1, 0])

AND ALSO HAVE TRIED sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp, AND NOT face turn raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp 1, 0])

You have put part of the expression between the penultimate comma and the 1 which has broken it. The format needs to be as follows:

sum(if[expression, 1, 0])

Also you are using cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp here which isn't correct. If you want to know how often a player is betting the river after check raising the flop and betting the turn then you would still need to use cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet in the opportunities column otherwise hands will get counted where the player did not bet the turn.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles