mi HUD does not show Big blind hands history

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

mi HUD does not show Big blind hands history

Postby brena » Sun May 29, 2022 9:43 am

Hi, Pokertracker community. i make this thread because i have that strange thing in my HUD, i play spin and go with a Custom HUD that some players share with me and i am the only one with that thing, is very weird, does not show the big blind stats and i dont know why, only show in the BB stats i think the last 24 hours or something like tthat.

I.E: imaginE i have 300 hands against a rival, Hud shows like 15 VPIps, PFR, ISO, etc staggered but is supposed to show me like 140 hands at least right?

a friend of mine told me that it could be A Ram issue because i only have 6Gb and my processor is a little old, isnt even a Corei
brena

Re: mi HUD does not show Big blind hands history

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 29, 2022 12:32 pm

Do you mean the player that is currently in the big blind, or one specific player whose stats don't seem complete?

RAM wouldn't affect that, but here are some Hud filters which can limit the data shown. See Hud > Edit Hud Options.
Without knowing exactly what data is being shown in the Hud and what you think is not complete I can't be sure which of those options might be affecting you though.

You could try using that Hud profile in the Replayer when you know how many hands you have on a player and what data you'd expect to see.
If you still think it isn't displaying everything then you can open a Support Ticket and attach the Hud profile along with the player's hand histories so that we can experiment.
Please be sure to include a screenshot of the problem and detail exactly which stat(s) you're looking at and what is wrong.
WhiteRider

Postby brena » Sun May 29, 2022 1:36 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Do you mean the player that is currently in the big blind, or one specific player whose stats don't seem complete?

RAM wouldn't affect that, but here are some Hud filters which can limit the data shown. See Hud > Edit Hud Options.
Without knowing exactly what data is being shown in the Hud and what you think is not complete I can't be sure which of those options might be affecting you though.

You could try using that Hud profile in the Replayer when you know how many hands you have on a player and what data you'd expect to see.
If you still think it isn't displaying everything then you can open a Support Ticket and attach the Hud profile along with the player's hand histories so that we can experiment.
Please be sure to include a screenshot of the problem and detail exactly which stat(s) you're looking at and what is wrong.

i Think must be something in the configuration too, the problem is that the BB hands (in the HUD) of both rivals (or the one left) are shown as just a few, like if those hands would be in the 24h or something like that, the SB and button stats (when apply) are showed correctly and i can see all data from as should be , i play spin and go basically
brena

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 29, 2022 2:05 pm

That may depend how the Hud is set up. There aren't any built-in Hud filters that would only affect stats from one position.
If you can't tell what is wrong please follow the directions in my previous message to open a ticket so that we can check it out for you.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles