create stats HUSB

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

create stats HUSB

Postby fadrianocm » Tue May 03, 2022 11:25 pm

Hello!
I'm having trouble creating a new stats. :(
I need to know how many EVchips I'm winning on a given line for the small blind HU position

HUSB_BXB hero -----> (xc(F); x(T) opp) on the river after the villain's X and the hero's BET, the villain can do any action and the hero can too
HUSB_BBB hero -----> (xc(F); xc(T) opp) on the river after the villain's X and the hero's BET, the villain can do any action and the hero can too
HUSB_XBB hero -----> (x(F); xc(T) opp) on the river after the villain's X and the hero's BET, the villain can do any action and the hero can too

I'm new and I'm trying to learn, if anyone can write I'll be grateful. :|

for tournaments

tkx!
fadrianocm

Re: create stats HUSB (report)

Postby fadrianocm » Wed May 04, 2022 12:30 am

'the stat is for the report
fadrianocm

Re: create stats HUSB

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 04, 2022 5:04 am

fadrianocm wrote:I need to know how many EVchips I'm winning on a given line for the small blind HU position

Adjusted chips/results are only calculated in hands where there was an all-in before the river and in the lines you described this hasn't happened but if you want to calculate your actual net winnings in chips with these lines then you can do that with custom statistics - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3 the techniques still all apply to PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Re: create stats HUSB

Postby fadrianocm » Wed May 04, 2022 11:26 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Adjusted chips/results are only calculated in hands where there was an all-in before the river and in the lines you described this hasn't happened but if you want to calculate your actual net winnings in chips with these lines then you can do that with custom statistics - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3 the techniques still all apply to PokerTracker 4.

ty! ;)
fadrianocm

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles