Hands# in HUD reset while playing

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hands# in HUD reset while playing

Postby Waingro13 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:18 am

Hello,
I was playing a 6-max tournament on Winamax.fr yesterday and suddenly the # of hands of a player was 1 while I was sure this player was on the table for a while.
I checked the history and the same player had won a hand 4 hands earlier, which means there was an issue.
It turns out that a second player was in the same situation: obviously here for a while since I remembered having been fighting against him but with a 3 or so hands played.
Other players who seat at the table from the beginning had the same number of hands as myself, which means that the information was correct for them.
First I wonder if my custom HUD was the problem and I changed for the "Tournament - Default" and then "Tournament - Professionnal" built-in HUDs to check it.
But hands # were the same and the issue is somewhere else.
Once the tournament was finished - I bust - I stopped "get hands while playing" and in the results, both players have been playing the same number of hands, which is correct.
It means that the issue was in the HUD while playing, a player having the correct number of hands and another one's number being reset for some reason.
Could you help please?

Another question is: as I discovered this issue while playing, I went back to PT4 results section so as to see how many hands had been imported into PT4 for these players and was not able to see any of the players I was playing against for the first time, whatever their respective number of hands played was correct in the HUD or not, it was as no hands has been imported into PT4 yet. Is it a normal behaviour of PT4, I mean the tournament needs to be finished in order to see the hands in the results section, or not?
Waingro13

Re: Hands# in HUD reset while playing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:32 am

That might be an issue with your configuration/database so please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. If the issue happens again then create a support bundle and that to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of the problem so we can check your logs and advise you accordingly. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles