How to analyze 3bet PF hands in not all-ins pots

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to analyze 3bet PF hands in not all-ins pots

Postby joeyfiuza » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:51 am

Hello there,

I cannot figure how to create a report or filter or whatever necessary to see the following : the hands I played in 3bet pot without anybody going all-in pre-flop. What I like to see is which type of hands I 3betted pre-flop, on each position, and how did it go. I would like to know the range I played in such pots and was profitable or not, did villains fold a lot and any other thing that could come in mind. I am interested only in hands that see a flop before any shove. For all the shove actions, the All-in Equity Adjusted BB/100 is sufficient for now. I have to work on my non-all-in game right now.
I did so many great reports thanks to this great tool which is PT4, but this one I am feeling adrift.

BTW, what is the value in The Hold'em Range Visualizer ? How many blinds we won ? EV ?

Cheers :)
joeyfiuza

Re: How to analyze 3bet PF hands in not all-ins pots

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:45 pm

You can filter for hands where you were not all-in preflop by adding a filter for taking at least one action on the flop via 'Actions & Opportunities -> Flop -> Flop Action Sequence -> First Flop Action -> Any Action' since if you did something on the flop (bet, call, fold, check or raise) then you couldn't have been all-in preflop.
joeyfiuza wrote:BTW, what is the value in The Hold'em Range Visualizer ? How many blinds we won ? EV ?

When the 'Value' tab is selected the number is the percentage of the time you took that action with that hand. So if you have filtered for 3 betting and the number under AA says 100 then it means you have 3Bet with AA all of the time when you have had the opportunity to do so. This tutorial video has more information about the 'Holdem Hand Range Visualizer' report.
Flag_Hippo

Re: How to analyze 3bet PF hands in not all-ins pots

Postby joeyfiuza » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:51 pm

Thanks a lot. It is of great help !

Cheers
joeyfiuza

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles