Aliases Not Combining

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Aliases Not Combining

Postby JamBasket » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:07 pm

I've had a similar issue in the past, and the support team was unable to replicate it, but I'm seeing it again in a different area so perhaps this could be replicated now. I've created a stat which calculates how often a player open raises from position 1. I've created a Player Report, and pulled in Player Name, Hands, and the stat described above. At this point, the players with aliases are combined - meaning only one row is returned. I've also created another stat which calculates how often position 1 4-bets vs a position 0 3-bet. When I bring this stat into the report, all of the aliased names separate - meaning multiple rows are returned even though a single row is expected.
JamBasket

Re: Aliases Not Combining

Postby JamBasket » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:29 am

In case it's relevant, the other situation I encountered where the aliases weren't combining is when I create a simple Player or All Players report and include only the basic stats - hands, name, and My C Won. If the report is filtered for All Dates, then the aliases are fine. However, if I filter to This Month, then the aliases now separate.
JamBasket

Re: Aliases Not Combining

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:14 pm

That's a known issue that has now been reported to the development team. If you would like to be automatically notified if this is resolved in a future update you can open a Support Ticket and quote reference #7030.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles