Showing the blind level on the hud on the table stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Showing the blind level on the hud on the table stat

Postby FLCL99 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:29 am

Is there a way to show the current blind level in the HUD in the table stat?

I need this because when multitabling the default text of the pokeroom is too small to notice rapidly and i play showing my stack size as big blinds.
FLCL99

Re: Showing the blind level on the hud on the table stat

Postby KAIOU » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:10 pm

:shock: :D
Attachments
live.PNG
KAIOU

Postby FLCL99 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:27 am

Sorry but none of those show what i asked, i just need the current blind level to show for example: 10/20 15/30 20/40 etc.
I need it because pokerstars version is too small when multitabling

I tried to make a custom statistic with amt_bb and amt_sb but it doesn't show on the hud.
FLCL99

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:16 am

That reply is basically correct. You need to create a custom statistic using live_amt_bb as the 'Value Expression'. For the HUD you will need to add the statistic to your HUD Profile in a Table Group that displays Table Averages. Note that if blinds go up in a tournament it will be delayed by one hand until a hand imports with the new blind level. If you also want the value of the small blind then you can create another custom statistic using live_amt_sb.
Flag_Hippo

Postby FLCL99 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:54 am

Thank you both for your answer, this works when i try to add the custom statistic to the cash section but not the tourney section where i need it.
FLCL99

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:18 pm

Exactly how is this not working for you? Please provide specific details as to what you are entering and where. Are there errors? If so include the details of any error messages you may be receiving and if necessary attach a screenshot:

Guide: How To Create A Screenshot
Flag_Hippo

Postby KAIOU » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:18 pm

FLCL99 wrote:Thank you both for your answer, this works when i try to add the custom statistic to the cash section but not the tourney section where i need it.

You need to create the stat on T or $ ( tournament section or cash section ) , anyway it works also for sb BLIND.

( $ cash and T tournament have stat separated by funciont $ or T , so only option you activated is applicable , but you can also convert stat for $ to T just clicking option.

or convert the stat in tournament option from $ option and viceversa or create new one.
Attachments
live sb.PNG
KAIOU

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles