Fold to R Bet after Float F and XX Turn

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold to R Bet after Float F and XX Turn

Postby Huttydr » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:26 pm

Good evening, I would like you to help me detect the error in my stat.
I have built the fold to bet river after float flop and XX turn, but they give me too few cases that it could be missing?

(cnt_r_bet_afterFloatFandXXT_def_action_fold/cnt_r_bet_afterFloatFandXXT_def_opp)*100

cnt_r_bet_afterFloatFandXXT_def_action_fold: sum(if[(lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' and not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp) and lookup_actions_r.action = 'F'), 1, 0])

cnt_r_bet_afterFloatFandXXT_def_opp: sum(if[(lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' and not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp)), 1, 0])
Huttydr

Re: Fold to R Bet after Float F and XX Turn

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:24 am

Using lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' you will not get any hands where the players preflop action was 'CC', 'RC' e.t.c. but you can use use lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%C' instead to capture those hands as this means that the players final preflop action was a call. For more information on pattern matching in PostgreSQL see this guide.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles