fold BB to st small raise and fold BB to st shove

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

fold BB to st small raise and fold BB to st shove

Postby Zakuto9 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:05 am

Does anyone here know how to create theese kind of stats for stealing one how often BB folds to min raise from LP and the other how often BB folds to a shove vs LP. I find it kind of confusing and haven't found any stat like theese for download yet I've seen people use stats like theese with PT4.
Zakuto9

Re: fold BB to st small raise and fold BB to st shove

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:22 am

For information on how to make custom stats take a look at the Custom Stats Guide, and the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics goes into more detail with examples of how to make new versions of stats. (The latter was written for PT3, but it works the same way in PT4, just with slightly different database table names.)

The size of the 2bet faced is stored in the database as "cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing", and is the amount the player would have to call, so for example to test for a min-raise you could include the following in the expression of your new columns (and base them on the facing steal stat that you want to make a new version of):

(cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / cash_limit.amt_bb) = 1

ie. the player faced a raise (2bet) of 1 BB more.

If you play tournaments that would be:
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb.amt_bb) = 1

You could equally do one for larger raises by testing for "... > 10", for example.

Testing for an actual all-in explicitly is a little more complex. Do you mean when the opponent is going all-in, or when their race would put you all-in, for example?
WhiteRider

Postby Zakuto9 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:49 am

Hey thanks for reply! The first one is when someone opens the standard size between 2x-3x then folds in BB, since I am never 3xing in my games unless i ISO an poster I might go 3.5x or 4x but sicne I am not doing that to steal the blinds I don't want that to count in as steal even though I open from CO BTN or SB. I usally make it 2.5x or 2x with premade bet sizes with other softwares. and the other when you open shove eff stacks doesnt matter as long as it puts him all in or if he covers you and he folds.
Zakuto9

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:44 am

Yes, you may want to vary the amounts a little to match the situations you actually want to test for.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles