Fold to PF 3Bet after Raise vs Fold to PF 3bet.

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold to PF 3Bet after Raise vs Fold to PF 3bet.

Postby Viegaard » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:23 pm

I am a little confused :) So the last stat in the topic; Fold to PF 3-bet. That means if UTG opens and UTG2 3-bets and then MP folds, then MP has 1/1 "Fold to PF-3bet".

Why is that stat on as default in the tournament? Surely the useful stat is Fold to 3-bet after Raise (= You fold after you originally raised/2bet, faced a 3bet and then folded).
Viegaard

Re: Fold to PF 3Bet after Raise vs Fold to PF 3bet.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:45 am

Viegaard wrote:I am a little confused :) So the last stat in the topic; Fold to PF 3-bet; That means if UTG opens and UTG2 3-bets and then MP folds, then MP has 1/1 "Fold to PF-3bet".

That's correct.
Viegaard wrote:Why is that stat on as default in the tournament? Surely the useful stat is Fold to 3-bet after Raise (= You fold after you originally raised/2bet, faced a 3bet and then folded).

What exactly do you mean when you say it is "on as default in the tournament"? I've checked and the 'Fold to PF 3Bet' statistic is not included in the 'Default' tournament HUD profile (or any of the other tournament HUD Profiles included with PokerTracker 4) so I don't know what you are referring to. If you are referring to a statistic in a report then you can change it:

Guide: Configuring Reports
Flag_Hippo

Postby Viegaard » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:35 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Viegaard wrote:I am a little confused :) So the last stat in the topic; Fold to PF 3-bet; That means if UTG opens and UTG2 3-bets and then MP folds, then MP has 1/1 "Fold to PF-3bet".

That's correct.
Viegaard wrote:Why is that stat on as default in the tournament? Surely the useful stat is Fold to 3-bet after Raise (= You fold after you originally raised/2bet, faced a 3bet and then folded).

What exactly do you mean when you say it is "on as default in the tournament"? I've checked and the 'Fold to PF 3Bet' statistic is not included in the 'Default' tournament HUD profile (or any of the other tournament HUD Profiles included with PokerTracker 4) so I don't know what you are referring to. If you are referring to a statistic in a report then you can change it:

Guide: Configuring Reports

It might actually have been an old saved file. I take that one on my shoulders, that's my bad.

Don't want to clog up the forums more than needed, so I'll ask here :)

When I win 1.22 USD it says C Net won and Net won 0.72. Does that mean it subtracts the buyin from the price? Is there a way to get it to show the "raw" prize I won?
Viegaard

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:48 am

Yes that is what 'Net' means - it's your profit after deducting the tournament buyin & rake from any prize won. If you want to see the prize result in My Currency then you can use the 'My Currency Prize Won' statistic.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles