stat defending vs small raise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

stat defending vs small raise

Postby Antohitch » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:07 am

Hi, I was trying to make stat wich shows percentage of times villain defends his BB in HU vs small raise.

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp
AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb >= 10)
AND (lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet)
AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing )/( tourney_blinds.amt_bb ) < 1.25)
, 1, 0])

It ment to filter only when villain defends vs raise lower than 2.25bb but unfortunately it doesn't work properly and taking into account also big raises like 3bb etc. Do you know how to fix it?
Antohitch

Re: stat defending vs small raise

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:20 am

Can you please attach an example hand history here (or via PM) where a larger raise size is being counted.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Antohitch » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

Seems i fixed it, rebuilding cache helped. One more question, if i want to make same stat for SB defending vsBU his small blind vs small raise (<2.25bb), i need to use line
Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb  < 1.75

as when SB facing 2.25bb raise in game, pt4 counts it as 1.75, cause thats what he need to add to flat, right?
Antohitch

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:31 am

Yes that's correct however I'd recommend using tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb BETWEEN 0.01 AND 1.75 instead. It doesn't cause an issue with the code in your original post because of the other things you have specified in the stat but regardless of anything else it will ensure you won't get hands where the amt_p_2bet_facing was zero.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Antohitch » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:31 am

Cool. Thank you very much <3
Antohitch

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles