NoteTracker enable/disable option.

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

NoteTracker enable/disable option.

Postby sasieightynine » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Hi guys, I'd like to ask a simple feature,

I'd like to ask an enable/disable option for NoteTracker, my problem with the start/stop button is that when I click on the stop button and after that I start importing hands (whether manually or during play), the NoteTracker restarts in the background and it's a bad thing for me especially when I'm playing beacuse there are other things used to running on my PC which are need more CPU resource but NoteTracker takes away a reasonable amount of it.
sasieightynine

Re: NoteTracker enable/disable option.

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:51 am

You can prevent NoteTracker taking notes by setting the 'create notes for hands since' date to a date well into the future (pick a date in the year 2099 for example) - this in on the Status tab. Make sure you do this for the appropriate game type (or both types).
If you want to remove the notes that NoteTracker has already taken you can use the 'purge all automatic notes' option, again on the Status tab.
WhiteRider

Postby sasieightynine » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:04 pm

WhiteRider wrote:You can prevent NoteTracker taking notes by setting the 'create notes for hands since' date to a date well into the future (pick a date in the year 2099 for example) - this in on the Status tab. Make sure you do this for the appropriate game type (or both types).
If you want to remove the notes that NoteTracker has already taken you can use the 'purge all automatic notes' option, again on the Status tab.

Well, I should have thought about it, it makes sense, thanks.
sasieightynine

Postby Matt21 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:38 am

WhiteRider wrote:You can prevent NoteTracker taking notes by setting the 'create notes for hands since' date to a date well into the future (pick a date in the year 2099 for example) - this in on the Status tab. Make sure you do this for the appropriate game type (or both types).

I can't disable Notetracker, I have selected create automatic notes since 2099 but I still getting notes.
How is this possible?

Many thanks in advance
Matt21

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:04 am

1. Have you purged the old notes? You will still see them until you do.

2. NoteTracker options are separate for cash and tournament games so check the date settings in both.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests