iPoker Speed Support

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: iPoker Speed Support

Postby Sheetah » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Romeo83 wrote:+1

A few hundred people will be buying Holdem Manager 2 if they finish ipoker speed poker HUD first. Yes, they started development on it.

Please Pokertracker ! Give us ipoker HUD !

I'll be playing Speed for long time and being the one trying both products (trial atm) this might actually be the decisive factor for me. I really like PT4 more but if I have to chose between 1)HUD and 2)NO HUD ... where's the choice than?

Have you even MADE THE DECISION that you will add support for Speed (and it's now just about when you'll have programmers available)??
If so - how high is it on your priority list?
If so - can you give us a time frame when you will START working on it?
Sheetah

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 pm

I wish I could give you guys more information, but all I can say at this time is that the development team is aware of the demand for Speed support and it's something that is being taken seriously.
kraada

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:28 pm

I have more information on this now:

Speed Poker support is available in the new beta - 4.05 - which was released a few minutes ago. Grab it now and be the first to play Speed with a HUD!
kraada

Postby oracle3001 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edit:-

"You can only play on one table per game and stake, if you open additional Speed Poker tables at the same stake and game format, then the HUD will not recognize the new table"

Is this going to be a permanent limitation or is it just so you can assess the beta?
oracle3001

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:08 pm

I believe it's a limitation that results from the way iPoker identifies which table is which, and I don't know if we will be able to work around it. I'm sure if we can find a way to work on any number of tables, we will implement it.
kraada

Postby oracle3001 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Sigh....thats the ipoker client for you. Software written by a bunch of monkeys!
oracle3001

Postby patsystooge » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 am

Yeah that is a bummer, hopefully there is a workaround or something, I'd imagine most people with a HUD are playing more than 1 table.

BUT Yay! for the news update! :D
patsystooge

Postby tarix » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:16 am

oracle3001 wrote:Is this going to be a permanent limitation or is it just so you can assess the beta?

It's a problem we haven't solve yet, but we felt some people might prefer to play two different limits, or just a single table, as opposed to playing without a hud. We do understand it's a severe limitation for those who want to multitable a single limit and are actively researching ways to allow that.
tarix
Developer

Postby oracle3001 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:46 am

tarix wrote:
oracle3001 wrote:Is this going to be a permanent limitation or is it just so you can assess the beta?

It's a problem we haven't solve yet, but we felt some people might prefer to play two different limits, or just a single table, as opposed to playing without a hud. We do understand it's a severe limitation for those who want to multitable a single limit and are actively researching ways to allow that.

I, and I am sure plenty of others, appreciate the hard work you guys are putting into supporting ipoker's speed poker.
oracle3001

Postby Omar Hawk » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:32 pm

oracle3001 wrote:I, and I am sure plenty of others, appreciate the hard work you guys are putting into supporting ipoker's speed poker.

Yes - your hard work is highly appreciated! Well done!
Omar Hawk

PreviousNext

Return to PT4 Feature Requests