HUD editor

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD editor

Postby pasita » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Please make the HUD editor work according to Windows standards. Shift-click should select multiple items. I'd also like to be able to copy or move multiple items, not only delete them. Tabbing between items doesn't seem to work (it might work in some places but focus gets lost-this seems to be a PT-wide problem dating back to PT3 (at least)). Alt does absolutely nothing - even if you insist on putting functions (which are normally under menus) to be accessed via an Options-button, I should be able to Alt-Apply or Alt-OK.

Also enable inserting a group of stats to another group, either via import or just copy pasting. For example I might have two popups which I wish to combine (or move some data between the groups).

EDIT Before you ask why I'd like to copy items: I'm mainly interested in text fields, although I could see copying stats also during designing a group (or as a way of moving stats between groups).
pasita

Re: HUD editor

Postby pasita » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Add Undo, please
pasita

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 am

Thank you for your suggestions. I will make a note of them and bring them up with the development team on your behalf at the appropriate time.
kraada

Postby pogamept » Wed May 17, 2023 6:50 pm

I guess a long shot since this is posted 2012 lol. Im also looking forward to being able to move multiple items in HUD editor ; only deletion is applicable when selecting multiple items.
pogamept

Return to PT4 Feature Requests