HUD options for different types of cash games

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD options for different types of cash games

Postby liquidassset » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:40 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if this feature was available already or it is one that could be added. I play on a site that has both standard cash tables and blind + ante cash tables. I play various stakes within both and encounter many of the same opponents across both. The players don't play particularly differently from one standard cash stake to another, but they play fairly differently on the ante tables. I want my HUD to be consistent across the table type but not stake. If I check the "stats from current cash stake only" box, it separates the stats by table type but has the unwanted effect of separating stats by stake, too. I tried to create a different HUD profile for the ante tables that registers stats specifically for that table type, but couldn't find any feature which does this. Can anyone help with this?
liquidassset

Re: HUD options for different types of cash games

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:45 am

There isn't an existing HUD filter or HUD Profile option that's based on antes but you can create custom statistics for hands played with and without antes - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The relevant part of the database schema is cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante and this guide covers how to make a new version of a statistic.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests