Page 1 of 1

BetMGM (Pennsylvania) HHs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:09 am
by shrew
I can't find BetMGM (Pennsylvania) as an option in PT4. BetMGM (Feels like they use GG software) is in PA, and it saves hand histories.....can they be imported to PT4?

Re: BetMGM (Pennsylvania) HHs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:37 am
by shrew
I think i figured it out....

Next Question ---- does anyone know how to get hand histories for WSOP PA client?

Re: BetMGM (Pennsylvania) HHs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:58 am
by Flag_Hippo
As far as I am aware BetMGM uses Partypoker software:

Partypoker Configuration Guide

WSOP clients typically use 888 software however I don't know of any WSOP site that saves the hand history files that PokerTracker 4 needs so unfortunately it wouldn't work there if no hand history files are provided:

888 Configuration Guide

Re: BetMGM (Pennsylvania) HHs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:41 pm
by shrew
Flag_Hippo wrote:As far as I am aware BetMGM uses Partypoker software:

Partypoker Configuration Guide

WSOP clients typically use 888 software however I don't know of any WSOP site that saves the hand history files that PokerTracker 4 needs so unfortunately it wouldn't work there if no hand history files are provided:

888 Configuration Guide


thx and have a great day