Needed improvements to hand reports

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Needed improvements to hand reports

Postby cwm9 » Tue May 24, 2022 3:47 pm

Hi. There are few changes to hand reports I'd like to request:

1) It should be possible to create a view that is basically a hand summary of the game. If you try to create such a report, it's currently impossible to do so properly: the "My/Game Currency Bet Flop/Turn/River" only shows the final size of the bet each player had to put into the pot and doesn't show who put it in or under what circumstances. This stat can be very misleading: for instance, if a player shoves on the flop and everyone else folds, the size of the bet shown in the hand report will be 0 because that is how much "everyone had to put in". The report lets you know the player bet, but not how much or under what circumstances. To fix this, action stats should be changed to show a better summery of the hand at that part of the game. For instance, if PF the player raised, instead of simply reading, "R", the stat should read: "utg B5, BTN R20, utg F" (utg bets 5, player raises to 20 on the button, utg folds) where the uppercase/red seat marks which seat the player the report is for was in. You could also add "Abbreviated Preflop/Flop/Turn/River Action" stats that omit the seat locations, like this: "b5 R20 f".

2) In addition to my/game currency, there should be a way to show amounts in terms of BBs. Currently tournament reports are really hard to read because everything is in terms of tournament chips, so to figure out what is going on you have to do some mental division.

3) A second section should be added to the top of the report in which any of the regular player stats for the player can be added. (VPIP/etc.
Last edited by cwm9 on Tue May 24, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cwm9

Re: Needed improvements to hand reports

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 25, 2022 6:26 am

For #2 there are some existing BB statistics you can add to hand reports:

BB Won
All-In Equity Adjusted BB
Chips in BBs
Pot Size (BBs)

If you want to display other statistics in terms of BBs then that can be done with custom statistics.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Needed improvements to hand reports

Postby cwm9 » Wed May 25, 2022 3:36 pm

Oh, I didn't realize that I could make custom HAND stats and they'd show up in the report. That helps very much! Thank you!
cwm9

Return to PT4 Feature Requests