Average tank time

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Average tank time

Postby gonzo420 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:33 am

Not sure the best way to implement this but something involving tanking I think could be beneficial. Also ai is really worth looking into if y’all aren’t already (not to tell you guys your business was but gpt 4/5 is going to be extremely easy to implement once plugin support comes and if you guys don’t drop something someone else will and it will be multiples of magnitude better than the analysis of pt4)
gonzo420

Re: Average tank time

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:12 am

PT4 does not store any timing information from hands as that is not available within the hand histories.
I'll pass on your comments about AI to the development team.
WhiteRider

Re: Average tank time

Postby waltonjb » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:44 pm

gonzo420 wrote:gpt 4/5 is going to be extremely easy to implement once plugin support comes and if you guys don’t drop something someone else will and it will be multiples of magnitude better than the analysis of pt4)

This could be really amazing, there is GTO, but what's needed is something more specifically related to analyzing my hand histories, those of others, etc. Someone in the industry should make a PokerAI tenant in the big AI shops and let us upload to it. It'd be tailored to reveal all kinds of things, charts, exploit patterns, etc. Great idea!
waltonjb

Return to PT4 Feature Requests