HUD vs hero side opponent

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD vs hero side opponent

Postby Feder96 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:12 am

Hi, I think that this feature isn't in PT4. If is possibile, will be great if i can see the my HUD that one opponent sees against me. Infact, if I set "hero" in the HUD profiles, I see my stats but the database considers all hands that I played and saved in the database. I would see only the stats that the opponent in game sees vs me.
Just exist this function? And if it isn't. It's possible create it?

Thank you :)
Feder96

Re: HUD vs hero side opponent

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:12 pm

That isn't a feature of PokerTracker 4. You have no way to know which of your opponents are using trackers and if they are how many hands they have on you or which hands they have in their dataset. You also wouldn't know which HUD filters they may or may not be using. Some third party HUD providers may offer custom HUD Profiles/statistics that display data for Hero as seen by Villain based on the hands in your database although I do not have a full list available for that.
Flag_Hippo

Re: HUD vs hero side opponent

Postby Feder96 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:26 pm

Thank you for the reply.
Yes, I meant the ability to see my stats on my HUD by filtering the hands I played against that particular opponent. Recreating a situation where it is as if the opponent has used PT4 every time I have used it and with my own HUD, obviously I cannot know if this is the case.
So should I look for third party HUD vendors for this feature?

Thanks a lot again for the reply!
Feder96

Return to PT4 Feature Requests