M / BB problem in HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

M / BB problem in HUD

Postby greedysoul » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi, since upgrading to latest version 4.14.20 I don't get BB (stacksize) and M (*tournament) values in the HUD. This is on Stars.
In fact I checked Statistics and I see the column for M uses live_tourney_player.amt_stack... but when I look now the table live_tourney_player is completely empty.
I'm pretty sure it was working fine in 4.14.18. Any advise or should I restore/rollback to older version?
thanks
greedysoul

Re: M / BB problem in HUD

Postby morny » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:40 pm

Might be a permissions type issue preventing you accessing the data. Have you loaded the apps in the correct order.

1 - Load PokerTracker
2 - Click Start Getting Hands
3 - Open Stars
4 - Play

Another thing to check is if both PokerTracker and PokerStars are running as admin. To configure an application (e.g. PT4 or your poker site software) to Run As Administrator right click the icon that you use to launch it and choose the "Run As Administrator" option for both applications and then open in the order stated above.

If you are still having a problem then you could try reinstalingl PokerTracker in case something got corrupted in the most recent update since you mentioned it was a problem after a recent update. If none of the above works please open a Support Ticket and report your problem while noting what tournament type you are seeing the issue on and one of our technicians can assist you in resolving the matter
morny

Postby greedysoul » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:26 am

Thanks for your help. I actually reverted back to 4.14.18 because also the graphs and results screens were giving the error that data could not be obtained. Having restarted PT4 and retried, with the same issue, I then restored the 4.14.18 version where everything is working perfectly.
greedysoul

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:31 am

Thanks for the update. I would still recommend that you open a Support Ticket and report your problem using PokerTracker v4.14.20 so that we can investigate this for you.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4