pokertracker problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

pokertracker problem

Postby Malberg4 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:20 pm

hey ... one question ... i instal poker tacker in one computer and the computer its not working now... how may i change the serial number into another computer that i buy??? it is posible or i have to buy again the licence ¿¿?????

thnaks
Malberg4

Re: pokertracker problem

Postby morny » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:26 pm

Your PT4 registration code is good for use on two separate computers at the same time. You should use the same code on both of your computers. If you purchase a new computer, completely uninstall PokerTracker 4 from your old computer. You can then install PT4 on your new computer and continue using the same PT4 registration code that was initially provided to you and is located directly on the PokerTracker website under My Account -> Registration Codes.
morny

Re: pokertracker problem

Postby Malberg4 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:21 pm

morny wrote:Your PT4 registration code is good for use on two separate computers at the same time. You should use the same code on both of your computers. If you purchase a new computer, completely uninstall PokerTracker 4 from your old computer. You can then install PT4 on your new computer and continue using the same PT4 registration code that was initially provided to you and is located directly on the PokerTracker website under My Account -> Registration Codes.

thanks
Malberg4

Return to PokerTracker 4