Zoom Hud

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Zoom Hud

Postby dw05 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:06 am

PT4 won't work with zoom?

Last time I contacted you guys here, I had a problem with PT4 putting players stats in wrong spots after a while I was told to turn off memory grabber which resulted in that issue being fixed, as far as I remember before turning off memory grabber I'm sure that Zoom Hud was working. Your assistance in helping sort this issue would be greatly appreciated. TY
dw05

Re: Zoom Hud

Postby morny » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:08 am

I see the previous issue was some months back. Have you updated to the latest version and followed the guide for the specific order to open PT and stars?

If you have followed those instructions using the latest version and there is still an issue, please enable logging via Configure -> Options -> Logging Enabled, restart PT4, click Get Hands While Playing and play a few hands at a Zoom table. Then report this issue via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
morny

Return to PokerTracker 4