Missing start of session hands - Partypoker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Missing start of session hands - Partypoker

Postby surfin bird » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:02 am

Have PT4 version 4.14.11 at first I thought it was just the first hand of the session but now see it's lots and lots of hands. Button managed to do a full circle on 6 max before HUD kicked in stating I'd played 1 hand. Have checked party balance against what PT4 thinks I've won or lost as it may be. And it's way out every time.

Playing cash at party using "get hands whilst playing". Please help.
surfin bird

Re: Missing start of session hands - Partypoker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:12 am

Party Poker recently made their tables anonymous until you are dealt in, and they have a bug related to this which means that in the first hand the player names are anonymous for the first part of the first hand at each table which means that PT4 can't import the hands. This is an issue which Party will need to fix. If you have trouble with more hands than that then please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this and then report it via our support system along with your PokerTracker4.log file and hand history file so that we can see what is going on.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Missing start of session hands - Partypoker

Postby MartinBKK » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:04 pm

FYI party results are far from accurate forgetting the first hand issue. I take my session and import in into HM2 and it is accurate but PT4 is way off importing the same hands.
I am not going to create a ticket and send hands etc because i only use PT4 for the HUD when playing fast forward.
MartinBKK

Return to PokerTracker 4