POP up problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

POP up problem

Postby masterblaster1984 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:34 am

why does this custom popup that ive created has this bug, in which it cuts half of the stats?

http://i.imgur.com/DDH7OsR.png
masterblaster1984

Re: POP up problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:18 am

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file. You can find that file by clicking "File --> Show User Data Folder" in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby masterblaster1984 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:44 am

ok sorry, maybe my post wasnt clear =/

the thing is, that ive made this new popup tab, i dont think its a bug. i thinks its just a problem that i dont know how to solve it.
the popups all work fine, and this would too if it wasnt for just one thing: if the stats need more space on this new tab, they get overlayed, the window dows not stretch.

how do i configure this? here, ive tried to show the problem by indicating it on the picture:

masterblaster1984

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:32 pm

This could be caused by some combination of large padding value, multiple-character separator, and possibly column spanning if you use that. Try setting padding to zero or one and the separator to a single character and see if that helps.

If you still can't get it to display as it should please open a Support Ticket and attach your HUD profile so that we can look at this in more detail for you.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4