Player report - stats

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Player report - stats

Postby Buumbax » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:18 am

Hi guys,

How can i find out in "player report" how many times I fold to situation when my opponent c-bets flop, we both check turn and then he c-bets river. Like he's missing turn c-bet and c-betting river after c-betting flop. (I hope I expressed clearly)
Buumbax

Re: Player report - stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:15 pm

To review specific scenarios in your reports you will need to use filters. For further information on how to use filters please refer to this guide. For the situation you describe I have created a basic filter to get you started which you can download from here. After extracting that filter you can import it into PokerTracker 4 via the "Edit Quick Filters" button.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Buumbax » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Yeah ty for your help. Now I can filter those hands. But I wanted to see percentage of hands me and my opponents fold in this kind of situation. So for that I have to try to create custom stat? There are no other way?
Buumbax

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:25 am

If you want to check that data as a one-off now and then you could do it by filtering to hands where the action was taken and [separately] to hands where the opportunity occurred and divide one by the other to get the percentage, but if you want to see this data for lots of players (or very frequently) you would need to make it as a custom stat.

Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics
Custom Stats Guide
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4