help not functions me pt4!!

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

help not functions me pt4!!

Postby reddevils89 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:37 pm

error fatal.png
Sin título.png
It am of Argentina and costs me much write in groins.
my pt4 accent of functioning when installs it in other pc.
it have read all those of the forum on postgret but it looks as if is somewhat impossible.
no longer if it is my pc or if the solucion is to buy me the manager holdem, but am tired of having a license pays and without can.
voy a subir un print de lo que me dice pt4 al momento del error. Aclaro que no puedo abrir el programa
reddevils89

Re: help not functions me pt4!!

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Thank you for the screenshots. Please click start, type services.msc and click on it when it appears. Do you see the PostgreSQL service in the list? If the PostgreSQL service is listed can you start it?
Flag_Hippo

Postby reddevils89 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Thank you for the screenshots. Please click start, type services.msc and click on it when it appears. Do you see the PostgreSQL service in the list? If the PostgreSQL service is listed can you start it?

thanks for the answer.
already I went to service and say you click to posgret, then in starting.
despues it brings bad luck me a cartel by saying that not
Attachments
no se pudo iniciar postgret.png
reddevils89

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:38 am

That may mean that your security software is blocking PostgreSQL - please read the Firewall Guide.

If you can't see what is wrong click Start, type Event Viewer and click on it when it appears. Expand the "Windows Logs" section at the top left and click Application. In the top center pane you should see an error for PostgreSQL. Click on it and tell us what the error text says in the bottom center pane.
WhiteRider

Postby reddevils89 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:58 pm

WhiteRider wrote:That may mean that your security software is blocking PostgreSQL - please read the Firewall Guide.

If you can't see what is wrong click Start, type Event Viewer and click on it when it appears. Expand the "Windows Logs" section at the top left and click Application. In the top center pane you should see an error for PostgreSQL. Click on it and tell us what the error text says in the bottom center pane.

hello, thank you very much for the reply.

and did what you asked me, I show there that tells me the event viewer on postgret error.
Attachments
propiedades eventos pt4.png
reddevils89

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Definitely check your firewall and antivirus - that error is saying that PostgreSQL was waiting for a response and never got it, which is what would happen if you had something blocking it.
kraada

Postby reddevils89 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:48 am

antivirus.png
kraada wrote:Definitely check your firewall and antivirus - that error is saying that PostgreSQL was waiting for a response and never got it, which is what would happen if you had something blocking it.

The issue is that I have the 360 antivirus internet security and not as acer option to disable firewall. my antivirus is this
reddevils89

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:01 am

I don't see anything obvious on their website about it either. You'll need to contact their support to figure out how to let PostgreSQL run.
kraada

Postby reddevils89 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:53 pm

kraada wrote:I don't see anything obvious on their website about it either. You'll need to contact their support to figure out how to let PostgreSQL run.

I need help , I totally disoriented and hurt by not being able to solve this problem with Pt4 . I can not believe how am the only user who can not use the license that cost me a few dollars.
do not understand how anyone can help me, I've tried to do everything , but my program still can work.
reddevils89

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:59 am

There will be a way for you to stop your antivirus blocking PostgreSQL, but you will need to contact the provider to tell you how to do that.
If you continue to have problems after getting directions from them please open a Support Ticket with a link to this thread and someone will work with you to address the problem.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4