Rakeback Stat for ipoker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Rakeback Stat for ipoker

Postby yogibear1978 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:41 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to put a rakeback stat into my graphs for an ipoker skin but am not having much luck.

Can somebody point me in the right direction?

I downloaded one from the warehouse but this doesn't seem to work in PT4 as it was intended for PT3.

Any help much appreciated.
yogibear1978

Re: Rakeback Stat for ipoker

Postby yogibear1978 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Sorry, I forgot to add that this is for Cash games not tournaments, not sure if that makes a difference?
yogibear1978

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:07 pm

What exactly is the trouble you are having? Custom stats are imported via "Configure -> Statistics -> Options -> Import" to make them available in PokerTracker 4 and if you have downloaded a PokerTracker 3 stat then you will need to change the dropdown when importing it from .pt4stat to .pt3stat in order to see that file in the chooser window.

When the rakeback stat is imported go to the graphs tab and click the blue Configure link next to Overlay Stats. Search for your new stat and double click it to add it to the graph, then click on it and click Sum Results and when you click OK you should get what you are after.

- Rob
Flag_Hippo

Postby yogibear1978 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:What exactly is the trouble you are having? Custom stats are imported via "Configure -> Statistics -> Options -> Import" to make them available in PokerTracker 4 and if you have downloaded a PokerTracker 3 stat then you will need to change the dropdown when importing it from .pt4stat to .pt3stat in order to see that file in the chooser window.

When the rakeback stat is imported go to the graphs tab and click the blue Configure link next to Overlay Stats. Search for your new stat and double click it to add it to the graph, then click on it and click Sum Results and when you click OK you should get what you are after.

- Rob

Thanks Rob.

I now have that working fine thanks to your help, however what I want to do now is have my rakeback set for 60%, how do I change that please?

Sorry I really am a complete novice when it comes to these things.
yogibear1978

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:01 pm

What stat did you download? Most of the PokerTracker 3 rakeback stats in the Custom Stat Warehouse give instructions on how to change the % so to edit the relevant column in PokerTracker 4 you would need to select the "Configure -> Statistics" menu item in PokerTracker 4 and with the "$" and "Players" tabs select the "Columns" tab. Next search for the Column Name that needs editing e.g. "amt_rbStat". When you have selected the correct column you would then just need to edit the percentage in the Expression section and save the change.

- Rob
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4