Upgrading PT3 to PT4 - info, prices?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Upgrading PT3 to PT4 - info, prices?

Postby abaddon » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:34 am

Hello,

I own a full version of PT3. I want to upgrade it to PT4, but I can't find pricing (there is only for upgrading PT4 small stakes to full, or expanding to Omaha). When I pasted my code, it said "it's not a PT4 code".

Is there any discount for PT3 users? I paid $89,99 for PT3, but I currently don't have bankroll to pay the same or higher amount for PT4....

Thanks for help!
abaddon

Re: Upgrading PT3 to PT4 - info, prices?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:37 pm

We offered a discount for upgrading to PT4 from PT3 for over two years - from the PT4 commercial release up until the end of July 2014. During this time every PokerTracker 3 owner had the opportunity to purchase PokerTracker 4 with a discount and these discounts expired along with PokerTracker 3 “End-of-Life” on July 31st 2014. We sent emails and posted notices about their pending expiration in various places and can no longer extend them. If purchasing PokerTracker 4 is not currently an option for you then we also have these offers to get a PokerTracker 4 code for free:

PokerTracker - Get It Free

- Rob
Flag_Hippo

Postby dom462 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:53 pm

I got none of those e-mails. Not played poker much for a few years, so only really noticed these changes recently. I too spent a lot on PT3 and previous versions and feel cheated that I now have to buy full version at full price to continue using PT software that I have already paid for.

Don't see why 40% discount has a time limit on? I'd buy it now with that discount if I could. Because I can't I'll probably have to look at alternatives.
dom462

Postby kraada » Mon May 02, 2016 9:16 am

PT3 is still available and your registration code will work, though it has not received updates within the last two years. We feel we gave everyone as much notice as we could - several emails were definitely sent out, and there was notification here on the forums.
kraada

Return to PokerTracker 4