HUD not showing at 16nl Zoom tables

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: HUD not showing at 16nl Zoom tables

Postby tops10 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:39 pm

I have tried everything a few times again with the same result. I just opened 4 Zoom tables at the same time - 1 each at 5NL, 10NL, 16NL and 25NL. The other 3 limits' HUD worked perfectly fine, but the 16NL wouldn't display.
tops10

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:17 pm

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Postby Plan_B » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:23 am

Same problem for me. HUD is no longer working for 16NL Zoom. Till yesterday afternoon it worked fine. During my session a admin message came in chatbox that the game will be stoped and a new game started afterwards. But once it has been started again HUD was no longer working. But it works for all other limits.
Plan_B

Postby gold_digger » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:49 am

Hello, please I have same problem, HUD not working for NL16zoom, it is getting hands but the HUD is not showing, and on other zoom limits it works well.. please help
gold_digger

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:55 am

Thank you both for reporting in. I'll make sure the appropriate people are notified.
kraada

Postby gold_digger » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:58 am

thx :)
gold_digger

Postby gold_digger » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:53 am

please when cca can I expect that it will be solved?
gold_digger

Postby StevenM » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:07 pm

tops10 wrote:I have tried everything a few times again with the same result. I just opened 4 Zoom tables at the same time - 1 each at 5NL, 10NL, 16NL and 25NL. The other 3 limits' HUD worked perfectly fine, but the 16NL wouldn't display.

At this time our research shows that the issue which we initially discovered around January 22 2015 has returned but is only affecting Zoom NL16. We think the problem is caused by testing that is being conducted on PokerStars end of new technologies, fortunately we hope this testing process will only be temporary because we do not have a solution to bypass this test occurring at NL16.

We advise the following options until PokerStars can address this issue:

• If you wish to play Zoom NL16 tables, we advise disabling the ZOOM HUD. In PokerTracker 4 select Configure > Site Configuration > PokerStars. Disable Memory Grabber and Zoom HUD. Select OK. Restart both PokerStars and PokerTracker 4.
  • The alternate solution is to continue playing at Zoom tables, but do not play the NL16 stakes until the problem is rectified
Last time this issue occurred some users commented about issues other than the ones caused by incompatibilities with the PokerTracker Zoom HUD. If you have disabled the Zoom HUD and experience table stalling, please contact PokerStars Support to notify them of your issue - at this time we do not believe that would be caused by PokerTracker 4.

We are sorry for this inconvenience, but are happy to report that given time the compatibility issues with PokerTracker 4's Zoom support at NL16 should be resolved by PokerStars, if our assumptions are correct then the steps we are advising to take are expected to only be needed as temporary solutions.

PS: All PokerTracker 4 users should be using 4.13.1 at this stage. If you are not using PokerTracker 4.13.1, we advise updating ASAP at https://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT4/download.php

For more information on this topic, please see the forum announcement we posted on January 22nd: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 58&t=56868
StevenM

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4