PT4 keeps crashing after most recent update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 keeps crashing after most recent update

Postby Zpor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi

So i downloaded the latest updat this morning and 3 minutes into multi-tabling PT4 stops responding and crashes freezing up my PS as the same time....... HELP
Zpor
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Re: PT4 keeps crashing after most recent update

Postby hypokrit9 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:07 am

I'm having the exact same issue. Just installed PT4.10.3 a few hours ago.

Once the HUD is running, if I click on anything (tags drop down, settings drop down, or the stat boxes for each user), PokerTracker freezes.
I go click "Stop Getting Hands" and the button just becomes grey and doesn't actually stop. I try to close the program but it says to stop getting hands before closing.

I'm on Mac and have to use the Activity Monitor to exit PT4.
hypokrit9
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:57 am

Re: PT4 keeps crashing after most recent update

Postby Enslaver » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:22 am

4.10.3 Hud crashes in hh review when try to open popups stats. Back to 4.10.2 and hud works fine again.
Enslaver
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:59 am

Re: PT4 keeps crashing after most recent update

Postby Keeeeg » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:39 am

PT4.10.3 freeze when I try to save notes.

Back to 4.10.1 and it's fine (I lost 4.10.2 ...)
Keeeeg
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Re: PT4 keeps crashing after most recent update

Postby Tready21 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:57 am

After todays update PT4 crushes when i try to use the popup menu.
Tready21
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:08 am

Re: PT4 keeps crashing after most recent update

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:00 am

I can't reproduce any of these problems. If PT4 offers to submit a crash report for you when you restart it, please do that - the more detailed description you can give us the better. These go directly to the development team for investigation. (One report per type of crash is fine.)

If not, please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can check your logs and see what is going on. Again, please tell us what you were doing before the crash, and if you can repeat it please tell us exactly how.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT4 keeps crashing after most recent update

Postby bruzi » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:05 am

Keeeeg wrote:PT4.10.3 freeze when I try to save notes.

Back to 4.10.1 and it's fine (I lost 4.10.2 ...)


Same here...
bruzi
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:53 am

Re: PT4 keeps crashing after most recent update

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:20 am

Actually I am seeing it now - thanks for letting us know about this.
Until we can get this fixed you can revert to v4.10.2 here (or Mac version here).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT4 keeps crashing after most recent update

Postby AlexanderR » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:48 am

HUD crashes every time I click on it.
If I install now PT-Install-v4.10.2 will I lose anything?
AlexanderR
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:04 am

Re: PT4 keeps crashing after most recent update

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:30 am

No - reverting from 4.10.3 to 4.10.2 is safe.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests