PT4 MAC

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: PT4 MAC

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:27 am

Pierdoxe:

Did you restart PT4 after enabling logging? You need to restart PT4 for the log to be written.

darkhorse:

I'll respond in your thread. Keeping it in one place will be easier for all of us.

Abrk23:

There's a known issue with the Bet Types filter in the left hand sidebar and tournaments. Please make sure that's set to All Bet Types - that should get your results looking as they should.
kraada

Postby ivaB1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:09 am

Any news on our problem?

PT4 for mac never been so close and far from me as now :roll:
ivaB1

Postby Abrk23 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:13 am

kraada wrote:Abrk23:

There's a known issue with the Bet Types filter in the left hand sidebar and tournaments. Please make sure that's set to All Bet Types - that should get your results looking as they should.

Hi,
I installed the PT3 database again into PT4, this time it came up with a lot more errors. The results are still very different. 'All Bet Types' was already set to normal, however if I click to 'No Limit' under bet types, it's even more out of whack, even though I've only ever played No Limit tournaments, so shouldn't they be the same? Also if my memory serves me correctly, the amount is different to the first pt3 > pt4 database conversion I did.

Like I said, I'm 90% sure that PT3 numbers are correct, as most times after a session reviewed HHs and never noticed a discrepancy between the tournies in there, and the ones that I actually played.

Cheers.
Abrk23

Postby PIERDOXE » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:42 am

problema è che dopo aver scaricato la versione per MAC,ho fatto partire il prog, come da istruzioni ho trascinato icona in applicazioni ed è tutto ok.quando vado in applicazioni e clicco per far partire il programma mi esce la finestra con il messaggio di errore che ti ho postato precedentemente,quindi non mi da nessuna possibilità di inserire codici di attivazione.
PIERDOXE

Postby Abrk23 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 am

Abrk23 wrote:
kraada wrote:Abrk23:

Hi,
I installed the PT3 database again into PT4, this time it came up with a lot more errors. The results are still very different. 'All Bet Types' was already set to normal, however if I click to 'No Limit' under bet types, it's even more out of whack, even though I've only ever played No Limit tournaments, so shouldn't they be the same? Also if my memory serves me correctly, the amount is different to the first pt3 > pt4 database conversion I did.

Like I said, I'm 90% sure that PT3 numbers are correct, as most times after a session reviewed HHs and never noticed a discrepancy between the tournies in there, and the ones that I actually played.

Cheers.

Just further on this, I looked at a few individual months, like for example March, which I have not played a lot and am almost even. I also write down all my tourneys in a notepad as I bust them, or cash in them etc. I crossed checked pt3 and it was correct, cross checked pt4 and there were a lot of errors, there were a ton of errors relating to re-buy tournaments, and especially ongame tournaments.
Abrk23

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:29 am

iva:

We will get back to you in your ticket and work with you through there as we know more.

Abrk:

The bet type filter is known to not work properly in 4.07 for tournaments; please don't use it, it will result in numbers being far off. We will be fixing this in a future release (hopefully very soon).

Please send us a couple of the tournaments you're seeing issues with in PT4 via our support system and we'll look into what is going on here. It's entirely possible though what happened is that you manually edited your results in PT3 to match things properly and PT4 brings over those winnings as normal winnings but then also detects that the tournament is a rebuy and (correctly) detects the various rebuy costs, resulting in double counting. Either way we won't know until we can see the hands.

Pierdoxe:

We need your log files as explained earlier in the thread in order to figure out what we need to do to get things fixed.
kraada

Postby chicco55 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:40 am

PT4 is unstable and keeps crashing
chicco55

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:21 pm

There is a known issue with language settings for Mac right now - if you have your OS in a non-English language please set it to English and with a United States locale for now. That should fix the crashing until we can release a more permanent fix.
kraada

Postby PIERDOXE » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:30 pm

OK FINALMENTE CI SONO RIUSCITO
TICKET ID 135970
THK
PIERDOXE

Postby chicco55 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:16 am

@kraada

crashing because non-English language? where are you? software house or a supermarket? its a joke, that PT crashes with other OSX languages!
chicco55

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4