Is the PT4-HUD a wife? - It seems to be!

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Is the PT4-HUD a wife? - It seems to be!

Postby linuxer » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:55 pm

My PT4-Hud makes, what it want but, not it have to do.. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Like a wife. :shock:

With Pokerstars it works this time.

With 888Poker it doesn't work sometimes.

With PartyPoker it works during Handsmining (HHMiner), but it doesn't work during playing (FL).

I don't understand this mysterious kind of "Zickenalarm"
linuxer

Re: Is the PT4-HUD a wife? - It seems to be!

Postby Zangeeph » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:12 pm

When you say it does not work, what do you mean? Does it simply not appear at all?
Zangeeph

Postby tarix » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:11 am

Party and 888poker have both been recently updated. You will need to be using the latest version, v4.05.7 BETA, if you play at those sites. The latest version is always available on our download page.
tarix
Developer

Postby Kanario » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:54 am

I must say it happens to me also with the new beta v4.05.7 while playing MTTs at 888.es

For MTTs I use a custom HUD for Full-Ring and another one for 6-max: what´s the problem? Whenever I´m moved to anoter table, sometimes it just shows the Default HUD and sometimes it gets confused, showing my "FR HUD" at 6-max tables and vice versa (showing my "6-max HUD" at FR tables).

Is there any solution? It´s a big problem, specially when multitabling

Ty!
Kanario

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:55 am

I've been told we are aware of the issue you're reporting and we hope to have a fix available in our next beta version.
kraada

Postby linuxer » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Zangeeph wrote:When you say it does not work, what do you mean? Does it simply not appear at all?

It doesn't appear. Importing hands is working.

And: mysterous: Hud appears at that tablens, who are mined with HHMiner. But it does not appear at that tables I'm playing.
linuxer

Postby linuxer » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Kanario wrote: Whenever I´m moved to anoter table, sometimes it just shows the Default HUD and sometimes it gets confused, showing my "FR HUD" at 6-max tables and vice versa (showing my "6-max HUD" at FR tables).

Ty!

I think, this is the at the first hand at the new table. Similar if you have a break at a cash table. So the HUD needs a completely hand to fix the HUD right.

An other problem is at the full-ring tables, if there are less than (i think) 8 players. This you can fix with the HUD-Menue "use at full-ring), s.th like this (I'm not at a PT4-Computer this moment).
linuxer

Postby Kanario » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:43 pm

@linuxer:

1. I think, this is the at the first hand at the new table. Similar if you have a break at a cash table. So the HUD needs a completely hand to fix the HUD right. --> I´ve waited for even 5 hands after I was moved, but still doesn´t work. Forgot saying this also happens at 4max tables.

2. An other problem is at the full-ring tables, if there are less than (i think) 8 players. This you can fix with the HUD-Menue "use at full-ring), s.th like this (I'm not at a PT4-Computer this moment).[/quote] --> This have been done since I´m using these custom HUDs, see the attachment:
Attachments
HUD FR&SH.png
Kanario

Return to PokerTracker 4