PT4 for Mobile

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: PT4 for Mobile

Postby Liahim » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:39 am

Now I'm lost for good :o

So,
1. I will configure the PokerStars Instant Hands History (from the poker client)to go into a folder from my PC - and this will be done for both computers I use, right?
2. Then I will configure the PT4 from Configure Site & Import Options to go into that Dropbox folder - and this will be done also for both computers..
3. Now, what do I have to do exactly at the end of each session just to be sure the hands are properly saved?
Liahim

Postby tarix » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:45 am

Liahim wrote:3. Now, what do I have to do exactly at the end of each session just to be sure the hands are properly saved?

Nothing. If you do steps 1 and 2 then Dropbox will handle the rest.
tarix
Developer

Postby Liahim » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:58 am

tarix wrote:Nothing. If you do steps 1 and 2 then Dropbox will handle the rest.

Cool! So there will be no necessary connection between the PokerStars folders from Program Files in my PCs and the new landing folder attached to PT4 that I created into the Dropbox. All the magic will be done into the Dropbox folder, without any intervention like updating the database each time I switch the computer?
Liahim

Postby tarix » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:13 am

Liahim wrote:All the magic will be done into the Dropbox folder, without any intervention like updating the database each time I switch the computer?

You will of course need to import the hands that get synced by Dropbox. Please re-read my original post.
tarix
Developer

Postby Liahim » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:58 am

All OK now. Guys, tyvm for your help and patience. GL all!
Liahim

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4