Amount Won not showing during import

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Amount Won not showing during import

Postby kraada » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:45 pm

It's a matter of how SQL works - when you're looking at Hands Summary with the default setup there's data that is true from every player's perspective on the hand. As soon as you add something like amount won that differs for every player - so you can't group it all together in one row. The result is you get one row with each distinct set of information.

Think about it like this:

You have some hand with a date, time, and some board cards and you add amount won to the report. If the amount won is $.50 for one player and -$.55 for another player, how could we show it in one line?
kraada

Postby rambo00007 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Thanks for the explanation, i understand now. I had been looking, trying to find differences with a random stat that i selected, all the data for a single hand for eash player was identical so i just added the amount won stat again and now i see as clear as day light what you was explaining. It seems afterall i didn't have anything to worry about, the first time i saw this i panicked thinking my database had some how become corrupted, i'm glad that isn't the case and now see it's actually rather usefull. Thanks
rambo00007

Postby RaptorX » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:24 pm

I am having the exact same problem as discussed in the original post, I checked that active player is correct and all but it still doesnt show my won and C won, I am using latest Poker tracker + latest postgres. any info on this?
RaptorX

Postby kraada » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:03 pm

WhiteRider wrote:I'm told that this should work correctly even after midnight as you suggest. Please make sure that logging is enabled (Configure > Options) and if you see this again please open a Support Ticket and attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) so that we can investigate.
(If you had logging enabled when you saw this last night the log file should be in the "Logs" subfolder and in that case please attach that.)
kraada

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4