Easy way to switch HUD stats to unfiltered?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Easy way to switch HUD stats to unfiltered?

Postby eurotic » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:44 am

Hello guys,

I'm using HUD stats filtered by # of players, i.e. 7 to 10, 4 to 6 etc. However when a player drops out and we're 6 handed or 3 handed, it takes some time to gather new data on your opponents. Coming from HEM1, i get used to double clicking HUD to show unfiltered stats when facing a decision. Unfortunately the only related thing i've found in PokerTracker 4 is session stats switcher (right click on HUD->menu or triple click HUD).

Can you help me out here please?
eurotic

Re: Easy way to switch HUD stats to unfiltered?

Postby kraada » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:10 am

Unfortunately there is no easy way to make a switch like you are talking about beyond going to session stats (which you can see by right clicking and clicking Session).
kraada

Postby eurotic » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 am

Would you be so kind to add it to request list please?
eurotic

Postby kraada » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:22 am

I'll make a note of it for the development team, but at the moment we are stabilizing things so I would not expect to see many new features in the immediate future.
kraada

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:34 am

If you set up ranges 7-10, 4-7, 3-4, 2-3 (in that order) then when you drop to 6-handed (for example) you'll get stats from 7-handed so you'll have some data already.
WhiteRider

Postby eurotic » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:32 am

WhiteRider thank you very much for your logical approach, guess that will work for now :club:
eurotic

Postby cameron.soulsby » Wed May 01, 2013 9:04 pm

I would love to see this implemented too. The approach suggested doesn't really work when you are talking about filtering stats for heads up play - there is no sense in including 3 handed stats. I find I am constantly wanting to see the session stats or all-time unfiltered stats on a player as we go in to heads up if I don't have any heads up history with them.

Edit: just noticed how old this thread is, I assume this functionality hasn't been added since then? Couldn't workout how to do it if it has...
cameron.soulsby

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 02, 2013 3:21 am

There hasn't been any change to this functionality but I will pass on your request to the development team for consideration.
WhiteRider

Postby cameron.soulsby » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Still no update on this?

I find I am constantly trying to get a quick look at the unfiltered stats as I go into heads-up before my hu-only stats appear. A quick way to flick back to unfiltered would be great (and I imagine not that hard to implement)
cameron.soulsby

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:31 am

cameron.soulsby wrote:Still no update on this?

I find I am constantly trying to get a quick look at the unfiltered stats as I go into heads-up before my hu-only stats appear. A quick way to flick back to unfiltered would be great (and I imagine not that hard to implement)

What I did is create HU HUD profiles (depending on what side of the table Villain is seated), and I modified some stats for only two players dealt that are displayed. In my popups, I include basic stats that contain data from all previous games or hands.

So your HU HUD displays data HU-only and your popups provide any other data that you want.

If you are mass multi-tabling then switching HUD profiles can be bit of a pain since poker sites steal focus from PT4.

also take a look at this useful stat for HU won / loss record against players you have played HU before (very useful against regs that's in my popup):

https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=50020
pt4pt4pt4

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4