Creating an alias for all HUSNG villains

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Creating an alias for all HUSNG villains

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:17 am

In the Stats section of My Reports you can search for the "Hole Cards" stat (that's its name), and add it and it will break reports down into one line per hole card pair shown down (you'll have one line for unknown cards too).
kraada

Postby outfit » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:10 pm

dadaas wrote:I was just watching a video where a dude combines players with same VPIP and PFR and give them alias(exmp: fish) then he goes to range visualizer and looks for their range UTG/BTN... But the problem is that he was using holdem maneger. And it looks like this topic is saying that this cant be done with pokertracker 4? If it can be done i would like to know how, any tutorial or info for this?

Is there an easy way to do this today?
Is there a tutorial around to do this sort of thing?
I also own Holdem Manager, so leading me in the direction to do this with holdem manager works too.
Thanks
outfit

Postby morny » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:58 am

The PT4 Visualizer only shows the ranges for the selected player and does not work with multiple players, that has not changed.

An alternative as was previously suggested. While not as visually effective it would still give you the information in a table.

What you can do is create an All Players report on the My Reports page, add the Hole Cards stat, remove the Player stat and add a filter Not(Player is Hero) to exclude your data and then you can see hole card stats for all of your opponents.

I do not want to derail this thread with the HM discussion but from a quick test I completed, I don't think this works accurately on HM either. I looked at a single player, then added him to an alias and compared the numbers. Even though the alias had a few thousand more hands the number of hands returned for the alias was a decent number less than the single selected player.
morny

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4